Marcos
September 19, 2022 5:34 am

Dear Luis,

I am baffled by your post,”Game time at college,” because i agree with this, the fact is that gaming is becoming a big part of media, as can be seen through sites such as twitch and youtube. They can give jobs to those that put in work, and are very lucky, while then giving out more work to editors and whatnot. It is something that, whether old people think is a job or not, is and will continue to grow.

Also, I think it’s really cool because people that are really good at gaming can finally be appreciated and follow other dreams you want to pursue” since it is something that can happen compared to the old days back when people used to play with sticks and stones. Although as with many things, only those at the top can make something meaningful of this.

Tanks for writing. I look forward to more since there are a lot of interesting things going on, and hopefully there are interesting opinions had, rather than some boring cookie cutter stuff.
Marcos

1
0
()