The question that I choose is what life will I have in my future? I’m often thinking about this question, because I don’t know what will happen in my future, what good things will be or what not good. Nobody don’t know what future they will have or what will be in future. I’m always asking myself about my future, questions like what will I be when I finish school or college?, will I be alive?, what will happen if I die?. I would  like to know something about my future or some moments that will be in future, however it will be good if you don’t know.

Alan Robert is an artist  and comic book creator, and a  bassist. Robert graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from New York’s School of Visual Arts. According to  Alan Robert he has advice about people who need help, who want to be artist. In the article he writes “I always push myself to learn new technologies and software, even if it seems like a big challenge at first because, in the long run, my range as a creative individual will grow” (CNBC). In other words, he is trying to know more things that he don’t know. He is trying to learn new things. After reading this source, I understand that the every people can achieve if they want, if you’re not sure about it, just try. People have to try to learn more things for themselves.

Mamoun
July 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Dear Munisa,

I was surprised to read the post about the future. It was awesome because of talk about “your future,” you are wondrous because you support yourself. You still thinking about your future that is helpful. We don’t know what is your future is gonna be, you have to find out on yourself.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ I’m always asking myself about my future, questions like what will I be” I think this is a good idea because… you have to find out what is your future is gonna be, nobody couldn’t find out what is your future, and nobody knows what is you won’t be
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what is your future gonna be, good luck

Mamoun

1
0
()