According to btw ¨ Cars that Stop Drunk Driving¨, I learned that when Congress passed President Bidenś infrastructure package last month, it included a demand for U.S. automakers to find a way to stop drunk people from driving cars. Automakers are developing monitoring systems in cars, and the new safety systems might be installed in 2026 which doesn’t seem far away. No one knows yet what type of devices will be installed it could be cameras that detect dangerous driving, or breathalyzer devices that will automatically disable your vehicle if your blood alcohol level is too high.

I think it is interesting that in the near future we are going to have cars that stop drunk driving. I think this is a good idea because many accidents will be reduced if our cars are safer. Having this type of technology may be able to stop thousands of deaths from occurring since drunk driving causes nearly 30 percent of all traffic fatalities.

What are your thoughts on this?

0
()