Zachary
March 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi Kalina,
I really like your poem and how you described the fries. I like how you used the fries as if they had feelings, for example by saying that they ‘hide’ and are ‘waiting’. This adds an extra touch of excitement to your peom. I also liked how you described the tongues as being hungry. Really great job!

8jxw8zjv
8jxw8zjv
March 25, 2019 3:46 pm

What a wonderful poem! I loved how unique it is, usually sadness and deepness is tied to poetry but you did something different. You proved that poetry has no limits. I admire that. You also painted a fantastic picture in my mind with your description. Keep up the great work!

March 25, 2019 3:27 pm

wow kalina i like this poem very much because it makes me laugh, but it also sounds like it can be related or connected to different things. And i like you draw readers in with the photo and the title, so BE HAPPY it is a very good poem.

3
0
()