In the article “first Asian American to appear on u.s. currency” {btw, btw admin, 2022} I learned that the u.s. mint created a new deal that will put important American women on quarters to honor them, and every year will feature 5 different women.

This article also discusses how a famous silent film actor by the name of anna may wong will be featured on u.s. currency because of how big she was back then even though she faced a lot of hate because of her ethnicity, and regardless of the hate she still pushed forward to earn a name in the silent film industry she also got a Hollywood star in 1960 but sadly died in 1961.

My thoughts on this article are who will be on the u.s. currency and what famous women will first be featured on it this doesn’t seem like a big thing but it is because this is a new thing that was implemented this year.

when will this go into full affect?

Jose
November 18, 2022 5:12 pm

Dear Manuel,
I am impressed by your post, “First Asian American on U.S. Currency” because you mention how they are going to start putting American women on quarters in order to honor them. Every year they will be releasing 5 different women that will be on the U.S currency.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “even though she faced a lot of hate because of her ethnicity, and regardless of the hate she still pushed forward…”. It stands out to me because it gives us a reson as to why we need to honor and respect these women. They have been through tough situations because of their ethnicity and now they are getting honored by being put on the quarter. I feel like this is a good idea.

Thanks for your amazing writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your topic was interesting as well as your choice of words!

Jose

1
0
()