beatrice c
May 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Dear Orhenetega,

I am astonished by your image and text, “Few Social Justice Issues in America,” because your using a famous song to spread the word out about police brutality. Everyone should be able to live their life in peace no matter what race you are.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “From Gambino’s perspective he shows how the society ignores the most pressing issues and concentrates on the less important ones. ” I think this stands out because a very famous rapper is spreading the message to millions of people that listen to his music. A music video is a great way to promote the topic, even with all the hate it can get.

Your image reminds me of something that happened to me. One time i was walking around a park where there were several police officers and few protesters. As the protesters were protesting against police brutality and for black lives matter, the police officers started using their powers to try to end the protest.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because my group created a wordpress account where we do blogs about racism and police brutality. Go check out our blogs @ http://racialprofiling95.home.blo
Also we started a petition! Go sign it @ http://chng.it/NMr9mvQGbX

3
0
()