close up photo of blue petaled flower

In the article “What Color Do You Feel?” discusses about how we compare feelings to colors. For instance, people often say that they “feel blue” when they’re upset or unhappy. Or a lot of the time people say that the color yellow represents a feeling of joy or positivity. There have been psychologists that have gone around asking people to participate and give their input on the colors representations. The results showed that each country gave different responses. In China, they feel as if red represents the feeling of being happy, however in the UK yellow was represented. I think it’s interesting how we compare our feelings to colors depending on our point of view.

What do you think about colors having a meaning associated with our emotions?

September 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Dear Yaslin
I am interested by your post, “what color do you feel,” because it is impressive how color can express our emotions. one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is ” I think it’s interesting how we compare our feelings to colors depending on our point of view”. I think this is free because colors can make someone feel happy or sad?? right…Thank for you writing. I look forward to see what you write next.

2
0
()