boy in gray crew neck t-shirt holding white plastic bucket with strawberries

In the article “feeding the community” I found out how in texas a store opened up but it is interesting because the store is ran by students. This store is to help those in need for their families with families or household materials. They believe it is the best way to help others since covid brings out tough times. THe good and best part is that you get the food and materials for FREE, you have to earn point but it is something huge that does not happen a lot.

This store opens up once a week, I think that this is good. These types of things bring out a lot of positivity and help me realize how supportive others are and that there are good people. Millions of americans struggle with this whole pandemic and by this it helps decrease the amount of people struggling little by little. I believe that they should open up more of these programs up in other states not just texas, then I feel that not so many people will stress about providing for their family.

What do you think about this? Is this beneficial to society overall?

0
()