The English language consists of many disparate and creative words, many of which we use on a daily basis.  When it comes to one single word, my favorite is simply; faith.  A word with powerful meaning.  My question for you, is what does faith mean to you?  Think about this for a moment before you read why I love it.  To me, faith is everything.  My religion brings me pride, joy, and motivates me to be at my best as well as inspire others.  Faith to me is belief, believing in a higher power, believing that the Lord has my back, and has a plan set forward for me.  The definition of faith is complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Many different people have different ways their faith impacts them.  Some may have faith in a higher power, while others don’t.  The ones with faith in God use him as a guide through life.  The very words of the bible are absolute truth in my opinion, and my very own faith sets me on a good path.  I rely on my faith to keep me thriving.  Faith isn’t just religion, but how much trust you put into someone or something.  Some people worship idols.  I have faith in others around me to keep me sane and content.  Faith, is deep trust, acknowledging you don’t know everything and seeking good in others.  I love the word faith itself as it has a light and lovely flow to it.  Short and sweet, but with so much reach.

0
()