The place I chose was my neighborhood. It has 4 parks, my middle school, and about 12 buildings. It’s important to me because its where i’ve been living since 4th grade. My close friends from middle school all live in the same neighborhood as me. Which is one of the main reasons we still hang out. Since the parks didn’t have names we just made up names such as the “Blue and Yellow Park” or “Swing Park” and “Squad Park” we used to always go to one of the parks and play, or chill, and just have fun. We wrestled, made up weird games, and did homework. There’s so many good memories and very few bad ones.

America
June 3, 2019 9:16 pm

I liked this because he explains why he loves his neighborhood. I also like how i can really relate to this. It was pretty simple but he did a good job at describing the whole thing.

Jeremiah H
Jeremiah H
May 10, 2019 4:29 pm

I liked this reading because he kept it simple.He explained directly why his neighborhood is his favorite place and why it is significant to him.Me personally I can´t relate because my favorite place is not where I´m from but this was cool to read.

3
0
()