I am Fatjon. I am Albanian, I like living in Albania more than New York. I lived in  Albania for 14 years. Usually, I am a lazy guy and I do things always on my own. I like the dark and I like staying up all night just for fun with my friends and an important decision or something important that happened to me is that I came to live in New York with my family I guess that is the most important decision that my family has ever made.

I like exploring things in school,  I like hanging out with friends, having fun and not study sometimes, I like playing basketball in school, and sometimes I like doing music. I am good at soccer. I enjoy playing soccer and basketball out of school. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, I like playing video games with them and a lot of other fun things.

I feel safe walking down the street in my community sometimes, sometimes not because there is a lot of dangerous stuff and people out there that can make you feel uncomfortable. I have never been a victim in a violent crime, but I still feel like in this community I am going to be. I think education is important for me and I think that school is preparing me for college.

Farah
October 14, 2019 5:24 am

I also feel safe walking down the streets in my community and I hope that none of us ever be a victim of any crime and bring peace to the world:)

1
0
()