I chose this book because I’ve watched the movie before and I wanted to learn more about the story, since there were only some details in the movie. As well as learn more about the characters to get a better understanding of the plot. So far I am liking this book a lot and would definitely recommend It to others to read. It’s a very sentimental book but definitely makes you want to keep reading to know what happens next. The plot of the story is based on Matt who just lost his wife right after she gave birth and now he has to raise his daughter by himself. As of right now I am just learning about her death, but I did get to know the love story that they experienced. All the difficulties and obstacles in their relationship that lead to this point. Coming from high school sweethearts to having to do long distance, getting married and having a kid. Since this is a love story the writing style is based on sharing his point of view in the anecdotes. One quote that shows this is on page 21, “There were some more questions from Liz, and a few more questions from the nurse, but I really wasn’t paying attention.”As the story develops we get to know his humor as well as see him grow as a father, friend and even husband. In conclusion I think it’s a very interesting book to read. It has some hard topics which makes it hard to read sometimes. But in general I am very interested to keep reading and seeing how the story evolves.

0
()