man, woman and child holding hands on seashore

During these hard times what we need more is Family. May it be by the relation of Blood and Genes, or a group of people so close they consider each other family. Family is important. No matter if you don’t like your brother, cousin, uncle, etc. They are the only family you will ever have, and no other can replace them. Family is precious. We must learn to protect our family, make sure no harm falls upon them, and for them not to be lost. Like I said During these hard times Family is what we need the most.

Since the start of quarantine, many haven’t been able to see their loved ones face to face. Nor spend Special quality time with them. Nobody knows when the time of someone is up, so we must learn to cherish our family. Family is important because it provides love, support, and a framework of values to each of its members. Family members teach each other, serve one another, and share life’s joys and sorrows. There will never be another in the world that would do something like this. Family can also be the cause of one’s personal growth, which can lead to a brighter future. Your Family is your only Family; hold onto them never let go

¨ Don´t know why, but it sounds depressing Sorry? ;)¨

Lizbeth
Lizbeth
November 13, 2020 2:53 am

Dear Daniel I like your post “family is important.I agree with you that in these hard time we all need our family.I Think that a family is like your best friend because their always going to be there for you and because there never going to let you down. I also think that family is the most important because whatever happens they won’t backstab you and they actually care about you and there always going to be there no matter what happens.

Sincerely,Lizbeth

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
1
0
()