Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

In the article “The Changing Face of America”, the U.S is becoming more and more racially and ethnically diverse. I learned that throughout the years and as time passes, the nation’s identity will alter. It is projected that white people could make up less than 50% of the U.S population by 2045. In many major cities such as New York, Las Vegas and Memphis, people of color are no longer concentrated in major urban centers as they now outnumber white people. In 372 of the country’s more than 3,000. A study proven by Brookings Institution analysis of 2018 census data shows that among Americans under age 15, white people now make up just under 50%.

I think that what is happening in the United States is a big movement due to the fact that at one point everyone will be partly colored. With people being more and more diverse and open, the world will eventually be colored but not by default, but by love.