EVOL, LOVE it really doesn’t matter.
The only things I love is my books and me.
I might love a few more things but let’s keep it a that.
Me and love have a hate and love relationship.
Don’t get me wrong I dont hate love I just hate what love does to people.
Some people stay in love and some people fall outta love.
And when It comes to me I fall hard
So I'm sorry if I don’t wanna fall in love and then fall outta love and then fall in love again.
So I’ll just wait here and until I feel the love is here Until then Love is Evol and I really don’t care. 

Emma
April 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Tyahmiya, thank you for sharing. You are a beautiful writer, and I think you described love in a unique way. Love means different things for different people, so it was interesting to read your perspective on it. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Elena
April 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Tyahmiya, I really like your post. I especially liked how you described “love”. Love is a very hard word to define and sometimes it can define us. I think in your post you should have gone more into depth about what love can do when someone uses it.

Skye
April 16, 2019 4:53 am

Tyahmiya,
Your writing is very eloquent and I really enjoyed reading it. The way you describe love, and the effect it has one people, is such a unique perspective. I also enjoyed how you described your own personal experience with love to better explain your perspective.

3
0
()