flaming house and vehicle during daytime

Recently There have been lots of wildfires in some U.S. states and they are going to get worse and worse if we dont step in and do something about it. For example This past september there was this reddish/orangish cloud of smoke caused by the wildfires in San Francisco, California. This affected people not only physically but mentally as well. This is because they didn’t know if all their belongings were going to be there tomorrow or any other day. The principle cause of these fires is the climate change caused by fossil fuels being burned and causing even more pollution to enter the air. Also, If this cloud of smoke is in the air it acts like a blanket that covers the shy trapping excess heat and causing more disasters. Furthermore there are some people like Carla heath that said “You do what you have to do at this point,” Heath said. “The coronavirus is a concern, but that’s so far back right now. I’m not even thinking about it.” We all have to work together to stop these disasters and make the world a better place.

In my opinion, I agree that we have to do something to cause less wildfires to start and ruin people’s lives. But not just california, or oregon for example. We have to be one nation that’s all united and help one another with the problems that we are facing. But for a start we need to burn less oil and other fossil fuels to save energy. If we all work together we can make a big difference.

What is the main cause of these wildfires?

0
()