Park

I am a park in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. I have a nice look with the plants, trees and I look good when people walk around me. The people or childrens can use me when they want to play. My people make me look very nice when they are with me playing running and when they are happy.  The other day a young woman named Evelyn and her family decided to visit me in the afternoon to go play soccer and have fun together.

Evelyn

My family decided to come with me so I could get wet and run in the water fountain they love, have a lot of fun with me that’s why always in the summer.  It looks good with the people who live in the small and big houses and with the park that has also one of the things that makes it look good is that it has trees. I like to go out of my neighborhood because there is not much noise and I can sit down and read a book without anyone bothering me.It looks good with the people who live in the small and big houses and with the park that has also one of the things that makes it look good is that it has trees. I like to go out of my neighborhood because there is not much noise and I can sit down and read a book without anyone bothering me.

Jasmine
Jasmine
April 6, 2019 4:42 pm

Reminds me of my childhood when I always go to the park

Muyar Khant
July 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Dear Evelyn :
I am so excited with your post, “your beautiful neighbourhood” because i never went there before.I never go to park even in my neighborhood.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I have a nice look with the plants, trees” I think this is good because some park from New York has no trees so people can’t get fresh air.
Another sentence that I like is ‘I like to go out of my neighborhood because there is not much noise and I can sit down and read a book without anyone bothering me’.“ This stood out for me because there is no park in my neighborhood and if i want to go park and read,i can’t.And there are some kids in my up stairs.They make noise.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time i want to study for exam but the kids are so noisy and i can’t study.So i just sit and do nothing.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because i am interested in what you write.

Shaina
July 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Dear Evelyn,

I am interested in your post, “My beautiful neighborhood,” because…

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I am a park in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. I have a nice look with the plants, trees and I look good when people walk around me.” I think this is very nice because your sentence are very good.

3
0
()