I thought that this research paper went extremely well. I thought that there was an abundant amount of information that I was able to cover. I was a little worried about the fact that there wasn’t a lot of evidence to support a counter argument. After realizing that, I decided to use the fat that there are some people who do not believe that mental disorders are a thing. Though the process of writing this paper was long and tedious, I thought that I learned a lot about how not only the drafting process went, but also how the research process went as well. I chose this specific topic to write about because I come from a family that has many people that suffer from the symptoms of different types of brain damage. So this was an extremely personal topic for me. I also play football and have experienced the physiological effects of severe concussions. I can also say that the experience of writing this paper has taught me a few things that I will carry for the rest of my life. One of those being time management outside of a sports season. I have always had good time management during the season because of all the practice and game time. But, outside of sports I have a hard time keeping track of time because of all the extra time on my hands. I also learned how to push through tough school situations. It has always been easy for me to just stop trying, or give half an effort when a school assignment gets tough. But, this experience showed me how to walk away for a few minutes, regroup, and come back with a fresh pair of eyes.

0
()