There has been a lot of conflict within the topic of equal pay for both the U.S. women’s and men’s soccer team. Some believe that they should not get paid the same as the men’s soccer team. While there’s some people that believe that they should get paid the same amount. They took into consideration the fact that that money goes into their post-career goals. The difference within their pay is a whole $24 million.

In my opinion, I believe that the women’s soccer team should be getting paid equal as the men’s soccer team. That is because they put their time into soccer when they don’t have to and it’s not fair that someone is getting paid more for doing the same thing. Although men’s soccer is viewed more, that should not be the reason as to why they get paid more than the women’s soccer team. Especially when that money could be used for their financial needs.

Do you believe the women’s and men’s soccer team should be getting paid equal?

March 28, 2022 4:36 am

Dear Sophia
I also believe that they should be getting paid the same amount, as you stated they both do the same thing only difference is the views and that just doesn’t seem fair. 
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is ¨Some believe that they should not get paid the same as the men’s soccer team.¨ This stood out because people don’t want them to be getting paid the same as the guys.

March 15, 2022 8:57 pm

Dear Sophia:
That one sentence that stand out to me was that “The difference within their pay is a whole $24 million”. This number is a huge gap between these two teams. 
I want to appreciate for your writing, I would be interested of what will you write about. 
Jesus

March 5, 2022 2:19 am

Dear Sophia:
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “The difference within their pay is a whole $24 million”. This number is a huge gap between these two teams. 
Thank you for writing, I look forward to seeing what you will write about next. 
Maria Zavala

3
0
()