silhouette of person on window

The primary topic discussed in the article is the difficult conditions in which some kids tend to grow up and how it has a detrimental effect on their thought and emotions.

How to reduce the relentless abuse to which certain kids are subjected is the specific part of this topic that is being discussed. The emotional structure is overdeveloped by these interactions to the extent that children tend to interpret risk where there is none. This will affect their ability to think rationally and respond to those circumstances accordingly.

One of the ideas discussed in this essay will be to take elderly people’s hospice services that they are checked on every so frequently by medical practitioners and translated into childcare. A team of psychology experts will fly to homes in dangerous environments and check up on the children in those residences.

The object of this solution may be that it is not feasible. The number of kids at risk of exposure to violence is in the millions. Some may suggest that there are not enough experts to resolve the issue for good. Taking incremental strides toward a greater purpose, though, is still something that should be welcomed.

I assume the solution is really very ingenious, but it must be expanded on. I agree that some suburban neighborhoods should have a prerequisite for practitioners to be reviewed every so frequently by those living there to guarantee the wellbeing of both adults and children. In addition, before this solution is evaluated on a broad scale, I think there needs to be a test trial.

In my community, I know for a fact that this solution would work because it is relatively small. Making it work nationwide is the real problem. The first step to ending this particular issue is this approach.