person driving Volkswagen vehicle

In the article, “YOU DECIDE: Cars That Stop Drunk Driving?” (BTW) I learned that a way to stop drunk people from driving cars is to monitor their actions with cameras. This horrible situation has been a big issue for a while now. Monitoring people’s every move while driving won´t be a bad idea because they would know that there is no way to get caught. Some examples to illustrate their situation is the devices could greatly reduce drunk driving, which will not only save lives but will also protect first responders, reduce traffic delays, and help with insurance costs. The fewer drunk drivers there are the fewer innocent lives will be lost.

I think what is happening is an important idea to talk about because lives are always lost and if we have some way to prevent it and provide a safer environment on the road we should. Image how hard it is for the families who lose loved ones from something that shouldn´t happen. When people are intoxicated they should not be driving a vehicle. With motoring the driver it would be safer because if you show risky behavior such as swerving or drowsiness the car will slow down and stop.

Would you want cars to be monitored?

0
()