Paul

I enjoyed this graphic poem. The part about how we should all be equals reminded me of Martin Luther King Junior’s “I Have A Dream” speech. I believe that we need to cross the divide between our political parties in order to find a more lasting solution to police violence. This discrimination cannot stand in today’s society. We must fight to prevent it and lobby for legislation that both parties can compromise on but still addresses this pressing issue for our nation.

Selena
April 30, 2021 9:46 pm

I enjoyed your post because during these unfortunate times and killing is unacceptable. I agree that everyone should be treated equally and have the rights as everyone else no matter their race. In many communities, there are different races, ethnicities, etc. We as people should be together as one and not against each other. Our system, is not always agreed with because of the way police officers treat people they have stopped or any action towards them. The violence is not acceptable when the person is not doing such a thing to put the cop in danger or is a threat. I agree that there must be a change and bring justice to everyone.

3
0
()