In the article “How does music heal us?” by Paul McCartney, I learned how song puts us into a certain emotion whether that be happiness or sadness. As music has been around for so long that It would make people wonder what it would be like if music never existed. Music as a form of art can make people remember a time or convey such feelings.

0
When you look at forms of art what does it make you feel?x

Upon things the forms of art is a way to express how one is to the world or the world is to oneself, it can also include many others feelings portrayed by different people as well. not many may be good at the talent or art such as music, art, sports, or writings, but that never matters as much when it comes to putting your emotions, pride, and effort. Such as me I am not one to be good with music or much of writing and even art sometime but with conveying my emotions it is to show my pride no matter how bad and when it comes to art I am good but the thing is I push myself too hard to be perfect and end up giving up, emotions can be messy but also helpful if used in the right way. Art itself makes me feel prideful, or in other terms cocky when it come out well and people approve whether it is good or terrible because they see the emotions put through it.

James
March 27, 2022 10:41 pm

Dear Ruby, I enjoyed reading your post. Your writing make me feel happy that there is people who feel the same about music.

Music has the ability to evoke powerful emotional responses such as chills and thrills in listeners. Positive emotions dominate musical experiences. Listening to music is an easy way to alter mood or relieve stress in my experiences. A sentence that stood out to me that you wrote was “Art itself makes me feel prideful, or in other terms cocky when it come out well and people approve whether it is good or terrible because they see the emotions put through it”. Art and Emotion. One central feature of aesthetic experiences is their ability to arouse emotions in perceivers.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to your next writing. I really found it interesting on how you wrote about this topic.

James Duarte

October 4, 2021 4:46 am

Dear Ruby, I enjoyed reading your post. I feel how you related music and emotions is relatable to me.

Emotions can be hard to control but with the right song sometimes it speaks for you. A sentence that stood out to me was when you said, “… emotions can be messy but also helpful is used in the right way.” I think this is true because some people don’t know how to express what they’re feeling but learning how to express and control them can be helpful when communicating.

Thank you for writing your piece. I look forward to your writing and being able to see your views and thoughts on other topics.

Brandi Alvarez

September 21, 2021 10:02 pm

Dear Ruby, I am impressed by your post,¨Emotions of art¨, I am still shocked about use not having music. we express are self with music to show people how we feel or have fun playing music with friends. one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “Also include many others feelings portrayed by different people as well”. I think this is most like free because music can be defined for people and make them feel happy or sad. thank for your writing. i look forward to seeing what you write next, be back to see your writings!

Kayla AY
September 11, 2021 5:25 am

Dear Ruby,

I believe I relate well to your post, “Emotions of Art”. I’ve noticed that I have been more motivated lately by strong emotions. I’m also not always the best at admitting flaws in my art process.
One sentence that particularly stood out to me was “emotions can be messy but also helpful.” I think it relates well because I find that even though emotional motivation might not result in the best of my work. It definitely helps me to put that on paper though.
I’m curious about this picture above, what is behind it? Was it emotional motivation, inspiration? Was this just a character you wanted to draw?
Thank you for your writing, I look forward to what you write next.

4
0
()