In the article “How does music heal us?” by Paul McCartney, I learned how song puts us into a certain emotion whether that be happiness or sadness. As music has been around for so long that It would make people wonder what it would be like if music never existed. Music as a form of art can make people remember a time or convey such feelings.

0
When you look at forms of art what does it make you feel?x

Upon things the forms of art is a way to express how one is to the world or the world is to oneself, it can also include many others feelings portrayed by different people as well. not many may be good at the talent or art such as music, art, sports, or writings, but that never matters as much when it comes to putting your emotions, pride, and effort. Such as me I am not one to be good with music or much of writing and even art sometime but with conveying my emotions it is to show my pride no matter how bad and when it comes to art I am good but the thing is I push myself too hard to be perfect and end up giving up, emotions can be messy but also helpful if used in the right way. Art itself makes me feel prideful, or in other terms cocky when it come out well and people approve whether it is good or terrible because they see the emotions put through it.

September 21, 2021 10:02 pm

Dear Ruby, I am impressed by your post,¨Emotions of art¨, I am still shocked about use not having music. we express are self with music to show people how we feel or have fun playing music with friends. one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “Also include many others feelings portrayed by different people as well”. I think this is most like free because music can be defined for people and make them feel happy or sad. thank for your writing. i look forward to seeing what you write next, be back to see your writings!

Kayla AY
September 11, 2021 5:25 am

Dear Ruby,

I believe I relate well to your post, “Emotions of Art”. I’ve noticed that I have been more motivated lately by strong emotions. I’m also not always the best at admitting flaws in my art process.
One sentence that particularly stood out to me was “emotions can be messy but also helpful.” I think it relates well because I find that even though emotional motivation might not result in the best of my work. It definitely helps me to put that on paper though.
I’m curious about this picture above, what is behind it? Was it emotional motivation, inspiration? Was this just a character you wanted to draw?
Thank you for your writing, I look forward to what you write next.

2
0
()