I used to tell myself that I wanted to be a doctor because I wanted to be able to do everyone’s job.

They are the only people I know who work day and night, 24/7. I praise hospital workers because they are strong human beings.  They may work 20 hours straight and still have the ability to come back and do it again the next day.

They put themselves at risk because they care about the people of their community.  It takes a lot of courage to be a medical worker. These people go through struggles working, a small break down because they don’t get enough time to rest or just can’t take it anymore but they still do what they do.

Courage is what puts these people in the hospital room to work with a patient.  This is why medical workers are amazing and I genuinely appreciate them for their work or efforts to keep humankind living.     

0
()