Save your video as an mp4. Upload it to your Drive. Make it public. Go to Pop-out and copy embed code. Paste in a Discussion.

1. Save your video as an mpeg4 (.mp4). Be sure to make note of the title of your file and where it is saving to. 2. Go to your Google Drive and click the red box, New, then click File upload. Find your mp4 and upload it. (This can take some time. Work on your reflective essay about this project while you are waiting.)
3. Open your video in your Drive, and click the Details button in the top right corner of the screen. Details is under a button that looks like a small letter i with a circle around it.
4. Click the Sharing button that looks like a pencil, then click tiny word Advanced in the lower right corner on the Share with others box.
5. In the Sharing settings box, change Who has access to Public on the web. Also, change Access to Anyone on the Internet can find and comment.
6. Open your video in Pop-out, the box with an arrow in the upper-right corner of your screen.
7. Under More actions, which is a button in the middle of the Pop-out screen with three dots, click on Embed item…, and highlight, then copy (CTRL-C or Command-C) the code that appears in the blue box. Note: This code may not appear at first. It only appears after your video has been processed. 8. Create a new Discussion on Youth Voices, and paste this code in Visual Mode. Then change the code: replace the angle brackets < >with flat parentheses [ ] and get rid of the final closing code </iframe>.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Save your video as an mp4. Upload it to your Drive. Make it public. Go to Pop-out and copy embed code. Paste in a Discussion. by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.