Youth Voices
Youth Voices
Electric Cars are Environmentally Friendly and Cheaper Over the Long Term
/

In the article “Electric cars are environmentally friendly and cheaper over the long term.” I learned electric cars can be cheaper in the long run.  This is because gas is super expensive right now and it will be in the long run.  Another thing is that they don’t need an oil change. Lastly, it is very good for the environment. 

I believe this is not a good thing because it will have electrical problems in the long run.  People will also rely too much on the autopilot and may fail at the wrong place and wrong time.  What happens when there’s no electricity for days?  Does the battery life get less every time you use it?  I just don’t really trust or like electrical cars much because they are too quiet and too much technology.  I like nice and simple vehicles. 

How long will it take until the US is taken over by electrical vehicles?

0
()