person holding up signage

In The article “EFFECTS OF GUN VIOLENCE” ( Brady) I Learned how Gun violence is costing our American economy, indirect expenses take the form of impact on victims’ quality of life and victims’ lost wages. Not only is it impacting us with lost wages but families and children are being put at a disadvantage. More kids are losing out on an education, it’s proven more than 5 percent of America’s children have witnessed a shooting. Our kids are the future and if they don’t get access to education who knows what the future will look like.

I think there needs to be a solution to gun violence. I believe the future of our generation is us and without us we won’t have a future. If our kids are not getting proper education and are dealing with things like this, who knows what the future would look like.

As I continue to learn about how gun violence is costing us and impacting our communities I want to know if things keep going the way they are, how will our society change?

0
()