Many children have been experiencing mental health issues since the start of the pandemic. It has become known as a national emergency. Youth Suicide attempts and visits to the ER due to suicide attempts have skyrocketed. There are so many children who have lost family members to the covid-19 virus. The combination of social isolation and loss of family members has caused a huge upbringing in mental health issues in youth. Almost every kid is now suffering from some sort of mental health condition.  Due to this, mental health awareness is becoming more prevelant and less stigmatized. Because is has become such a prevalent issue, there needs to be more action towards helping youth with their struggles as we fight the global pandemic that was a catalyst for a lot of the mental health problems our society is facing today. 

0
()