Protesting for human rights & the LGBTQ+ community

In this article, “Black & LGBTQ+: At the intersection of race, sexual orientation & identity” by these speakers, LeAnne Roberts, MD, member, AMA Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues; Bianca D. M. Wilson, PhD, Rabbi Zacky Senior Scholar of Public Policy at the Williams Institute; Maya Green, MD, member, AMA Advisory Committee on LGBTQ Issues and Christopher Harris, MD, FAAP, chair, American Academy of Pediatrics Section on LGBT Health and Wellness as the this text got posted on June 24th, 2021. I learned that there are problems around the world because how LGBTQ+ community and different races don’t get enough respect. In paragraph five it says, “Recognizing that we all come to equity and justice with potentially different life experiences and levels of understanding, our discussion this evening includes data and demographics, experiences and voices and openness and authenticity.” This attaches with the main point because the speakers are defining that the people who are gay, lesbian or ect. and African Americans should be treated equally.

In my opinion, the people who can’t be treated right should be! I also think the protests they do need to be highlighted of importances and be taken very seriously. It’s pathetic for the others who don’t respect people’s sexauilty, gender identity and different race of culturals because it’s honestly just damaging, hurting and leading to suicides for the people who actually try to be themselves. It’s extremely disgusting how humans can hate on their own kind.

The question I have is, why do humans hate on others when they only want to be comfortable and be themselves?

0
()