four people on seashore

“With schools closed and the streets empty across the country because of the coronavirus pandemic, many parents are spending their days tethered to their homes, trying to think up activities to occupy their children”. Families are spending more time together because they are quarantined inside their house and parents are doing work online and schools are going online and knowing that the parents are finding new activities to do with their children but in a safe way. Not being around people as much or having them over for an occlusion which you can still have but with some restrictions that they would have to follow.

A lot of people are working from home because of the coronavirus and it made a lot of people to figure out a new routine and how they are going to do online work. “The coronavirus is putting remote work to a gigantic test, and at a totally unprecedented scale”. But knowing that they are capable of adjusting to what is happening at the current moment then people are going to be fine. Working from home can be challenging sometimes because there might be problems that need to be fixed or you are doing something else, but at least you are learning from your mistakes.

The virus has changed how adults go to work and students go to school, but this change is making people be more creative about what they do and how they do it. It has made people have challenges about how they’re going to do the work that they are supposed to do; and as for students, how are they going to adapt to school having a different way of learning and knowing what the days are going to be like.

0
()