Earth with clouds above the African continent

In the article “Earth day 2022: Invest in Our Planet” I learned that is important that people participate in events related to earth day and should continue to spread awareness about protecting our earth. Many Americans participate in celebrating Earth day due to trying to create change for the earth. For example Congress passed the Clean Water Act and the Endangered species Act after earth day helped create momentum for the creation of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(EPA).

I think that people should continue to participate in earth day because taking care of the climate on earth is important, afterall we are the ones living on it. By participating we also help possibly enforce policies at governmental levels to fight the climate change.

Do you believe more awareness should be spread about Earth Day?

0
()