are plaguing our streets. They can be found throughout our schools, as well as the rest of the community. They are harming today’s children who will grow up to be tomorrows leaders. To an addict, the drugs, like money or gold, are highly sought after. The hold that they take in a person’s life can be devastating. They can and will bring out the worst in people. These facts are why I, Zach Brewer, believe that there should be safeguards put in place to prevent people from acquiring and distributing narcotics. There should also be free help for those who’ve suffered from the effects of narcotics.

Photo by jesse?

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
0
()