[Draft Copy] of Algorithms

We invite you to consider, describe, share, and discuss the algorithmic thinking processes you go through when you program in Scratch. What are algorithms? They are all around us. The recipe for baking a cake A mac & cheese recipe...
[Draft] Write In… Share Out…  (Christina C)

[Draft] Write In… Share Out… (Christina C)

We invite you to Write Out! Write Out (writeout.nwp.org ) is an annual two-week event organized by the National Writing Project and the National Park Service in October. It is a series of free online activities where educators, students, and the...

Anna's Playlist for Making Digital Portfolios

[REMEMBER TO ADD A FEATURED IMAGE.] We invite you to make a digital portfolio! What is a digital portfolio? It can be used as a place to showcase finished products, as well as discrete pieces of your process. This can be in a physical format ...

Carla's Reading Playlist

[REMEMBER TO ADD A FEATURED IMAGE.] We invite you to... [BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO MAKE] What is a ...? It can be ... We want you to closely read an article. We’ll show you ways t...

Emily's Playground

[REMEMBER TO ADD A FEATURED IMAGE.] We invite you to... [BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO MAKE] What is a ...? It can be ... We want you to... We’ll show you ..., and then... We hope y...

Harry's Pandemic Playlist of Change

Janet's Playground

Kiran's Playground

Spark Inquiry with Questions (Chris)

[REMEMBER TO ADD A FEATURED IMAGE.] We invite you to... [BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO MAKE] Write  10 questions to find your own area of inquiry, your own niche of expertise, and/or a passion of yours. Brainstorm questions...
[Draft] Retell a Short Story

[Draft] Retell a Short Story

You'll get an in-depth view of the voice, plot, characters, and other literary elements of a story by looking at it through different eyes. We invite you to... Retell a story through different eyes by changing WHO tells the story, WHAT parts...

[Draft] Making a Playlist

We invite you to learn how to make a Youth Voices playlist! What is a playlist? It can be a b c d e f g h i j k l We want you to.... We’ll show you..., and... , and then... We hope you... Activities Your g...
Template for a Playlist

Template for a Playlist

Published (still editable) Playlists