This is my body,
An african-american female,
Light skin eyes shaded brown,
This is my body,
Spirit and might full of confidence,
Mind and soul full of strength,
Everyone may have there own opinions,
Yet it doesn’t phase me.

This is my body,
Many people will categorize,

Black melanin magic,
Bold and outstanding,
Im talked about bc im pretty and nice,
Im most hated upon bc they feel inferior,
Im out of this world,
I was put here for a reason and i will fulfill this purpose.

This is my body,
A black female

October 21, 2021 2:35 am

I love this! We as black women get need to stick together especially because so many people try to take away our strive, confidence, and power. You are amazing! Your words are powerful so let everyone hear them!!!

Yan

Everyone may have their own opinions,
Yet it doesn’t phase me.” I love your poem, especially the theme that how you are proud of who you are and does not give a hang about others opinions or preconceptions, because we all should be proud of our body and skin color no matter what.

Yesssss as a black male I love to see this energy, you are beautiful. I felt your soul when you said “I’m most hated upon bc they feel inferior, I’m out of this world, I was put here for a reason and I will fulfill this purpose.” Keep being you, you’re amazing, keep that confidence and rule the world. I fully support you. Here are some poems from black males and females talking about black excellence that I think you would enjoy. 6 Black-Centered Poems That Will Definitely Give You Goosebumps – The Black Detour

Love this! The line that stuck with me the most is “black melanin magic”. So amazing how you are able to embrace what makes you! Such a strong poem and I can definitely feel your confidence through the word choice.

Okay purr!! My fellow black queen. I love how you embodied yourself in your words, I can see you really spoke from the heart.

5
0
()