Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

My question of inquiry discusses how humans have assimilated with dogs, how humans are like their dogs and why owning a dog is beneficial. The article I found on Utah’s Online Library called “Want to Get Happier?” emphasizes the evident advantages of owning a dog. The author argues that dogs decrease stress, encourage maintenance of physical activity, combat loneliness and boost confidence. The article presents various of sources of scientific research. In some cases, a dog’s companionship can be more valuable and effective than human’s companionship. This could be because of dogs’ inability to converse, judge, or express any emotion. They are simply there no matter what. Because dogs need to be walked, they encourage people to walk. Additionally, owning a dog decreases stress, anxiety, depression and feelings of loneliness.

https://nowcomment.com/documents/263351

Help on Youth Voices