What is a story in the news that has caught your attention recently?

Well first I got to admit I barely watch the news on TV, while I’m using my phone I watch news reports in social media but also in Apple news. One thing that happened in February that really caught my attention was the massive stabbing in the A train station line . I’m usually the type of female that was always takes the train at any time even late nights alone so this really concerned me . The report claims that 4 different people male/female were stabbed in the train station on different occasions but same day. Tbh that’s was the most bloody scene I seen in a long time,  the news claim a homeless man was arrested and charge for this case. I still don’t feel safe due to the fact anybody else can try to do this to any stranger for unknown reasons.

0
()