What is a story in the news that has caught your attention recently?

You are currently viewing a revision titled "What is a story in the news that has caught your attention recently?", saved on February 24, 2021 at 3:15 pm by Paul
Title
Content
Let's see... I'm interested in all of the go back to school news/controversy because I think different groups -- parents, teachers, policymakers -- talk around each other and rarely are youth considered. And it is such a different question at the different ages. Within that whole thing, I can't believe that the Biden administration is saying that NY tests have to be given -- but there is a lot of detail that I need to see there. Does this include Regents? Also I'm guessing that this will get reversed since it just doesn't make sense. Okay... what else? Well I spent some time today reading this Stanford Zoom Fatigue study https://news.stanford.edu/2021/02/23/four-causes-zoom-fatigue-solutions/
Excerpt

Old New Date Created Author Actions
February 24, 2021 at 3:15 pm Paul

0
()