What did I do this weekend?

Well, what I did this weekend was to watch the game after watching the game I went to my room with my baby to watch Netflix until my baby fell asleep then I went to bed to sleep but I could not sleep these last days I have not I was able to sleep well, but these days the only thing I did was be in the fourth wind Tv or if I did not go with my baby to look out the window, I also shared a lot with my parents, we made food and we also watched movies. But the most beautiful thing is to be able to have my baby by my side and to know that I have someone to fight for.

So what I did this weekend was almost nothing because it has also been raining these two days, because what makes me feel good about myself is that the important thing is to be with the family despite everything that is happening outside always being united and in family that is what makes me feel good that I have my family with me.

This past weekend I played a lot of basketball in grand rapids with my basketball team on Saturday. Next, I hung out with my friends Saturday night and watched college football.

Ms. Hernandez-Speer

Estefani, this is a thoughtful, well-written journal. Good work!

2
0
()