Trevor is restless, eager, and wrong!

Trevor Noah, the protagonist in Born A Crime, has a few traits that influence his relationships with others.

One, he is restless. Two, he is eager.  Three, he is wrong

These traits influence his relationships with others. We can see it in this passage from the book:

“Tonight we’re having chicken livers.”
“No, I’m gonna have McDonald’s.”
“Tonight we’re having dog bones.”
“I think I’m gonna go with McDonald’s again.”
“Tonight we’re having chicken feet.”

Restlessness comes into play here when Trevor’s mom would tell him what they are eating today but he tells her he is going to McDonald’s, and he would say that the next day and the day after.

Later, on page 30, Bongani interacts with Trevor, basically excited him. “How much music do you have?” he asked. “Winamp says I can play for a week.” 1“We’ll make a fortune.”

Trevor’s response here deepens a reader’s sense of his restlessness, and sparks a feeling of determination because it shows how he is ready to do a lot of work no matter how hard it would be. And now i will tell you where trevor was wrong, trevor was wrong about going to McDonald’s every day and spending his mom there, fast food is great who doesn’t like it, the problem is that spending money on fast food everyday especially when his mom had food at home for him 

0
()