The Seven Grandfathers

Wisdom: A wisdom I have learned was when you get a chance or opportunity for something take advantage of it dont take it for grante

Love: I love my my family. My family loves me. I express my love by being there for them and helping out also by being that person that if anything is going on they could talk to

Respect: Something people respect me for is that i would act mature for example i dont act my age. The way I earn this respect is by being respectful to evryone else

Bravery: A time in my life where i had to be brave was when i had to throw myselfe from a zip line into the water. The result for this was good because noting bad happend and i had fun

Honesty: I would say I am always honest with myself. Sometime I am not always honest with people like if it is somthing about me but if its about about theme i would tell theme in the nices way I could

Humilty: One of the humblest person i know is myself just because i keep evrything to myself just because i keep evrything is better when your humble

Truth

0
()