"Snitch"

Recently I felt forced to tell on my ex co-worker because somebody needed to take actions on unfair situations that used to take place in my job and be ignored . Calling HR was the best option and that’s what I did before they tried to do on me with lies . Some people might see it as snitch but I help others who faced the same being picked on for being new to the job and Hispanic . A racist co-worker always used to talk bad on the Spanish customers and make the few new Spanish workers there in my job feel so uncomfortable and even quick. I left the job for the better but I wanted to make sure she learned her lesson for being racist and a bad person to the new workers . I’m glad I called HR cause they took actions and the situation so I feel like calling was worth it no matter if some see it as being a snitch.

0
()