Payback Game Essay, College expense readiness.

Based on the test, overall college is extremely expensive for someone eight-teen years old. I learned that the little things cost the most. The small things you want to buy add up, along with the necessities you need are costly when next to your college expenses. I also noticed that based on the test, college is socially draining to the mind because most people need to interact with others. Personally I think the test wasn’t completely honest with this portion because I prefer to be left alone while some want attention. In college I plan on getting the experience that you see on TV but I do want to put my responsibility and myself above that. If work is in the way, so be it. I believe in getting what I need before what I want. There isn’t much I learned from this that I didn’t already know but these are the newest topic I learned from this game. 

0
()