One thing I did over the break hat makes me feel good about myself

Let’s see, I solved a problem, but this doesn’t really seem worth writing about. But maybe. On Youth Voices, we have these “Habits of Mind” awards we can give to students, and when Chris Sloan gave one 10 days ago, I said that it was like putting a star at the top of a student’s paper — except it was also digital with all fo the good things that come from something being digital. He was stuck on this when he tried to use our Habits of Mind matrix. He wanted the habit to appear on the post itself. And that made a lot of sense. And I’ve been thinking about it and I have a bit of a solution that I’m trying out here. https://www.youthvoices.live/the-cure/

All of this shows that I take in suggestions — even when I can’t think of a solution — and later sometimes I can think of a way to tinker and make something work for building community and connection and recognition on Youth Voices.

Discussion (0)

There are no comments for this doc yet.