on the sidewalk bleeding character traits

Andy , the protagonist in On The Sidewalk Bleeding, has a few traits that influence his relationships with others.

One,he is curious. Two he> is hurt.  Three, <she/he> is unhappy

These traits influence his relationships with others. “He did not know he was dying. He lay on the sidewalk, bleeding, and he thought only: That was a fierce rumble. They got me good that time, but he did not know he was dying.” This comes into play here when the drunk guy thought that andy was drunk , and did not called the cops cause he did want him im trouble , but the fact was that andy was stabbed and was dying

Later, on paragraph 13, the drunk guy interacts with andy , basically he was talking to andy . Take it,” the man said. He kept watching Andy. “Take it.” When Andy did not move, he said, “Nev’ mind, I’ll have one m’self.” He tilted the bottle to his lips, and then wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. “You too young to be drinkin’ anyway. Should be ‘ashamed of yourself, drunk and layin ‘in an alley, all wet. Shame on you. I gotta good mind to call a cop.”” The drunk man also thought that Andy was drunk too.

1.3 4 votes

0
()