My profile picture

I chose this image as my avatar because it is picture I took with my daughter  and I want people online to see me as as mother who has nurturing capabilities ,I also feel that as a teacher nurturing should be one of your great assets , so I wanted my profile picture to look like a mother in her elements.

I chose this image as my cover photo because it is the sample work of a  special needs student  i worked with in my first assignment in a class room. This image is important to me because it shows the progress that my student was able to make with the help and guidance of the teaching team to overcome behaviors that was interfering with his learning.

Marina
July 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Thank you so much for sharing the story of your student and his accomplishments. Additionally, being able to see his accomplishment makes the story stand out even more. Thank you!

Help on Youth Voices
2
0
()