My Digital Journey

I chose this image as my avatar because it represents me so everyone can see my picture and, and I want people online to see me as a smiling face that   I like to have fun and to be happy. I also feel that happiness is something that I wish for everyone so I wanted my profile picture to send a positive vibe to everyone. This picture is really important for me because was the day that my doctor said that I am expecting a baby:) :).

I chose the JON sea as my cover photo because I am a person that I love to swim and I love nature. This image is important to me because it remembers all the time my beautiful hometown.  The picture I took this summer in southern Albania, and the beach is cols BORSH. Water represent life and serenity, the water sound relaxes me and helps me to meditate with myself where I find peace and happiness.

Marina
July 15, 2021 8:06 pm

Hi Mirseda! Congrats on the good news! Thank you for sharing how important your cover photo is to you as well! It sounds like a very special place. Enjoy your time while you are there!

Help on Youth Voices
1
0
()