Journal

It is possible to change your beliefs as an adult/young adult , you can learn new things or experience new things that can cause a change in your beliefs .you can become open minded and have new understandings .for example if someone is involved in a gang and they feel as though nothing else matters but getting what they want even if it comes down to using force ,when that person see’s everyone else move forward with their life’s and create something for themselves he realizes that the position that he’s in isn’t something he truly wants ,him witnessing everyone else move forward and not need the involvement of gang violence to get them   By made him want to better himself and change his beliefs on what truly matters in  life

Tags: journal

Parent: Digital journal

Paul
Admin

Great question! I think being open to change is a life-long journey, and the thirst to learn is what keeps us alive emotionally.

1
0
()