How real are you on social media? why? Do you try to capture the best moments and most flattering images to post on social media? do you keep your most real and personal moments private?

How real are you on social media? why? Do you try to capture the best moments and most flattering images to post on social media? do you keep your most real and personal moments private? I am 80% real on social media part of me I wants to keep private another part of me is just being active on social media cause i don’t wants to be those celebrites living a fake life in instagram like no. Well I just post myself and showing people the best life i am living as well if i am going through something i will keep that to myself not just throw it out there so people can talk about it also is nobody business to know.

4 1 vote

0
()