How do you get money and how do you spend it.

Well the last time I work was in public color in Manhattan the only way I gets the money was Saturday and Sunday I go to Bronx, Manhattan or Brooklyn It’s depend which one they give you so after I get to the School we start having talk and then we gets our paint brush start painting for 7 or 8 hours after we eat and then we go back to painting which color go with this color. After we done the next day they pay us 20 or 40 if you work Saturday & Sunday they pay you 40 but if you only work Saturday but not Sunday they pay you 20 dollars only. Which is sound crazy but that how it is,  with the money I saved it but if I wanted to spend on it I will buy like clothes or shoes or my dog appointment which cost me 100 0r 200 dollars I know is expensive but that how much it cost or I buy bday gifts or when I go to a fancy place I am the one who pay but sometimes me and the person take turn who is paying.

5 1 vote

0
()