How closely do you listen to lyrics?

I listen to lyrice a lot more then watching a music video because I like reading the lyrice and everytime I sing it remind me my life like this song related to my life and the song i am talking about is SELENA Q which is ”no me queda mas” it’s means I had a hope Deep in my soul That one day you will stay, you with me And I still had an illusion That fed the heart My heart that today has to see you as just a friend translate in english something about i like you but we can’t be together so we continue as friends but deep down i still have this feelings for you this song related to me cause back in middle school me and this boy have this big crush on each other few people knew it some didn’t and he didn’t know i like him and i didn’t know he like me i found out like the end of 8 grade but we both tought like damn we never going to date just stay as friends and move on with our life.

0
()